Monday, September 22, 2008

Prayer Chain SOS

Hello, all! I have always had in my heart a burden for children...I dont know if a burden is the right way to put it...more like ache in my heart for children who aren't loved. I was fortunate to grow up in a home where I always knew I was loved...thus not realizing how many children who don't grow up that way. My heart always breaks & I have to pray when I hear of children being turned away from their parents, being abused, or just not knowing that anyone cares. Well, I dont know if this is going to be a new venture for me...and thus my family, but the way God sometimes does....I got a little push in this direction & I am asking you to click on~~ pray for me~~. I have an interview on Thursday & if all is good (or more appropriately GOD), I will start taking a series of classes on Monday! I really appreciate any/all prayers. God is amazing...and if He so chooses to use me & my family in this way, then we are willing. Thanks so much & God bless!

No comments: