Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A little more Family!!

Well....I forgot to bring my camera for half of our visits while we were in Helena celebrating "3" adoptions! (My mom was adopted...so we consider adoptions so special)! My sister kim & her husband brig, adopted Mikey & Dominic...(I'll put a picture on if I can get one) and of course baby Caleb. I only have a few pictures of the "cousins", I hope to get one before too long with ALL of them & put it on. The kids are great....to them, their cousins are like extra brothers & sisters. Well...I am glad I dont have to feed them all!!
Here is Adam, Madison & Jimmy...holding baby Caleb! They love having cousins!!
Here is my oldest brother, John's girls...Megan & Alyssa with Madison....she loves it when she gets to see them, although it is only a few times a year!
Here is Trenten...he is such a honey boy....I could spend all day with him. This is John's boy.

No comments: