Saturday, June 14, 2008

Worth the WORK!

Well, we purchased a home in Great Falls the end of February & have been working on it since then. We have been painting, carpeting, fixing-up this and that & remodeling the kitchen/dining area. I know my family is so ready to be settled...and we are almost there. We only need to buy a microwave/fan for over the stove, some sort of light for over the table, finish the tile right by the steps (6 inches worth) & to put crown moulding on the cabinets. It has been a LOT of work...but it's so worth it...I love to be in the kitchen & know it will be used GREATLY! So...I have been working like crazy to get the rest of the house un-packed & should be done slowly. It's hard when you don't have the money to get all you need to finish your DECORATING...but we had to put all our money into the kitchen....so I will be content & the rest will come...and if not, I am so, so, so thankful for what God has blessed me (us) with. Well, don't hesitate to stop by & check out the Huston Home. We love to BBQ---and we love to have company.

No comments: