Saturday, June 14, 2008

A New Generation

Well...I am trying to Catch up to the times. I have found that everyone...has a blog. I still have NO CLUE as to what a BLOG is...but I am trying. If I figure it out, I will let you know, too. I was just talking with my sister Jill, and we decided we seem to get stupider (see, I don't even know if that is a word, anymore) with each passing year as being a mother. I am concerned, because my 4 year old(soon to be 5) seems to know more then me at times.(lots of times) Anyway, I figure I better try to figure out more ways to keep me brain savvy, besides just playing WHEEL OF FORTUNE! LORD HELP ME!!! Well, for those of you who agree, lets stick together, for those of you who know exactly what all the NEW rages are and what they mean---COME VISIT!! Well, I have more things to say & I want to see what all this TYPING looks like....so I will sign off. BYE BYE

No comments: