Thursday, December 4, 2008

Busy....busy...busy!

Hey, all! I know I have been busy, so I am sure that all of you are, too. I have really been enjoying my time. After putting the oldest 2 in school, I have been staying at home...catching up on the USUAL & actually I have been able to Volunteer some more in areas that I really enjoy. Boy...it sounds like I am saying "I" alot....so I guess I better get off of that!! No, I am very thankful for ways that God is opening doors...I was planning on trying to get a part time job(15-20 hrs) to help re-build our savings account & help pay for the wonderful "MEDICAL" bills that pop up...but so far, I have only been offered a lot of places to volunteer. So, for now, I will volunteer & see where God is leading. So, I better get going, because I need to be fixing dinner...it just had been so long...so I figured I should give a little UPDATE as to the question, YES...I am still alive & we are doing good! Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!! Enjoy this AWESOME SNOW....unless you don't have any....then I will enjoy it for you!! : )

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Praying that you will find the right place for you and it pays lots and lots of money!:)
Great family pictures, looks like you had a lot of fun!