Monday, August 11, 2008

Me & my Baby Boy!

I sure enjoyed my baby boy's birthday! Sometimes life gets so busy...it's good to just sit back, let the dust sit & enjoy your children. After a very difficult week last week, having my youngest turn "5" & watching how just the SIMPLE made HIS DAY!! I just long for that....to have the simple make my day. Sometimes it feels like the SIMPLE is so far away....I just want to thank my JIMMY for helping me see & enjoy a little bit of the SIMPLE today! : ) PS notice my haircut....it took me forever to be able to cut it off....because every time I mentioned it....jimmy would just cry (it had been his SECURITY blanket since he was little)....but after about an hour of being VERY upset....he says I look beautiful & he loves my hair...esp. since he can still grab a hold of one corner! Well....TO MY JIMMY!!! I LOVE YOU, you always make me smile!! : ) Thank you Lord for my baby boy! (who by the way told me, he is no longer a baby...since he turned "5" today....but I know better)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Heather,

Your hair looks CUTE! I'm glad Jimmy had a great birthday...he's such a sweetie. I still can't get over his comment, "well, I meant to invite you...".

Love you guys and hope to see you soon!

Julie

Abby K said...

Sweet, sweet picture!!!! Thank you for the girlfriend bonding time before we got on the road on Friday. It made me miss you even more.